• Vioguard is the industry leader in ultraviolet light disinfecting solutions for business use
• People touch their phones roughly 2,600 times a day and 40-60% of viruses and bacteria transfer on contact – An average phone carries more viruses and bacteria than door handles, elevator buttons and toilet seats
• With the Cubby Plus, simply lay items on the transparent shelf and let bacteria-blasting light get to work. UV-C light is emitted from all directions killing greater than 99.9% of the pathogens that cause Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs) in under 60 seconds
• The Cubby Plus destroys germs, bacteria and viruses at the molecular level
• Vioguard’s Patented dosimeter technology measures the UV-C level to ensure delivery of the precise amount of light required to destroy infectious agents
• The Cubby Plus can be found across business nationwide including the hospitality, travel, medical industries and more
About 1/25 patients on any day have an HAI, equaling the population the size of Atlanta becoming infected every year.BY SYDNEY BROOKS A study published in the Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology found that healthcare-associated infections increased in 2020....
Vioguard, a Leader in UV-C Technology, Highlights Consumer's Filthy Phones and Lack of Cleaning HabitsBOTHELL, Wash., June 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Vioguard, Inc., released a consumer survey report showing cell phone usage and lack of proper sanitization could...
Vioguard, a Leader in UV-C Technology, Conducts Survey to Gauge Perspectives on Travel As It Begins to Ramp Up for Summer 2021 Showing Sanitation Protocols Are Still Top of MindBOTHELL, Wash., April 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Vioguard, Inc. released a consumer...
Request A Free Demo
19201 120th Ave NE, Ste 200
Bothell, WA 98011
Escherichia Coli Study
Klebsiella Pneumoniae Study
Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Study
Staphylococcus Aureus Study
Clostridium Difficile Study